(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
This is one of my family’s favorite. Full of flavor and delicious!
I make this at least once a week.
This recipe is very easy and not time-consuming.
After you cut the steaks into bite-size, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Put about 1 TBSP of olive oil in the pan and add steak bites.
Make sure you space them out. You’ll have to cook them in batches.
Cook 2 minutes per side over medium-high heat.
Wash the skillet and cook the next batch then repeat.
Transfer them in a bowl and let it cool.
I like eating mine with vegetables!
You may print the recipe below.
- 2 lbs ribeye steak
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBS Liquid Aminos (found by the soy sauce)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive oil
- Cut steak into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the steak into a bowl and add in the 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce, 1 TBSP liquid aminos, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Heat 1 TBSP of olive oil in a skillet on a medium-high heat setting.
- Add the steak bites into the skillet. Cook in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Cook the steak for 2 minutes per side. Flip Once.
- Remove from and transfer into a plate or bowl. Rinse the skillet and cook the rest.
© 2021 Copyright International Keto Recipes
Please Follow Us & Share Our Recipes