(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
This is really good if you like Pepper Steak. My family is not keto but they love this.
This recipe adapted from The Wolf Pit.
You may scroll all the way down for the printable recipe.
Super easy and delicious recipe.
- 1 lb - Sirloin or Rib-eye Steak (cut into thin slice)
- 1 TBSP Ginger (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 TBSP - Olive Oil
- 1 clove - Minced Garlic
- 1 small can diced tomatoes or 1 medium fresh tomato
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 2 TBSP liquid aminos
- 1/4 - Red Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/4 - Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1/4 - onion (cut into strips)
- 1 teaspoon Psyllium Husk
- 1 teaspoon Keto approved brown sugar (I used Truvia)
- Cut the steaks into thin slice. Season meat with pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown meat. Do it in two batches.
- Return all meat to the pan, add ginger, garlic, tomatoes, liquid aminos, and broth. Stir and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until tender.
- In a separate skillet over medium heat add oil and sauté onions and peppers until tender.
- In a small bowl, Mix Psyllium husk with beef broth (about 2 TBSP) and mix well until smooth.
- Once the meat is tender mix in peppers and onions, stir and add the sugar and Psyllium husk mixture. Mix well. Enjoy!
© 2020 Copyright International Keto Recipes
Please Follow Us & Share Our Recipes