(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
This recipe is super easy and it is very delicious. My entire family loves this.
For more keto recipes, go here.
- 1 + 2 TBSP Butter
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1/4 cup Chopped green onions
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Curry Powder
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1 small tomato, Chopped
- Melt 1 TBSP butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp for about few minutes (depends on the size on the shrimp you're cooking). Stir frequently until done. Remove shrimp from skillet and put it in a bowl and put it aside.
- Melt 2 TBSP butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Cook onions, almond flour, curry powder in butter. Stirring constantly until bubbly.
- Stir in coconut milk and broth. Stir constantly and boil for 1 minute. Stir in tomato and shrimp. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
© 2021 Copyright International Keto Recipes
Please Follow Us & Share Our Recipes