(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
I always loved croutons on my salad. This recipe is very easy. Also, make a great snack!
You can also add some seasoning for flavor.
I spread my dough in the rectangle pan.
Inside the oven after 10 minutes
Back in the oven after I cut them in pieces.
After it’s done and ready to eat!
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon of Inulin
- 2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of Warm Water
- 4 oz of Butter, melted
- 7 Eggs, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 340F
- Mix the warm water into the yeast and inulin. Leave for the yeast activate for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the almond flour, psyllium, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Blend well.
- Or In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, psyllium, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Mix well.
- After yeast has been activated for 10 minutes, add it to the dry mixture. Add the melted butter and eggs and mix well.
- Once the mixture is combined, pour into a rectangle pan (photo above) that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Turn the oven off. Put your bread inside the oven uncovered for 10 minutes to rise.
- Turn the oven on after 10 minutes with the bread inside and Bake it for 20 minutes or more if you want browner or less. It may vary. Start checking after 15 minutes.
- Slice and cut into cubes.
- Bake it in the oven 350 for 15 minutes or less.
© 2021 Copyright International Keto Recipes
Please Follow Us & Share Our Recipes