(Posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content.) Check full Disclosure here
This is one of the best keto bread I have tried.
Thanks to My Keto Kitchen for this awesome recipe.
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Inulin
- 2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of Warm Water
- 4 ½ ounces of Butter, melted
- 7 Eggs, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 340F
- Mix the warm water into the yeast and inulin. Leave for the yeast activate for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the almond flour, psyllium, 4 TBSP sweeteners, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Blend well.
- Or In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, psyllium, 4 TBSP sweeteners, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Mix well.
- After yeast has been activated for 10 minutes, add it to the dry mixture. Add the melted butter and eggs and mix well.
- Once the mixture is combined, pour into a loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Leave your batter in a warm spot for 15 minutes, covered with a towel.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, the bread is cooked when golden brown and makes a hollow sound when tapped.
- Remove from the loaf pan and leave to cool.
© 2020 Copyright International Keto Recipes
Please Follow Us & Share Our Recipes